UPDATE! As of June 15, 2023, I’ve rotated back to the free world. My Substack is on temporary hiatus until Q4 2023, but most of my creative output can be seen on The Merge TV, a biz/tech/finance network where I serve as Executive Producer.
#FreeRizzn: On August of 2022, I was sentenced to 15 months in federal incarceration for using Bitcoin in a P2P manner (aviolation of 18 USC 1960). Learn more about it here in my FAQ.
- I was transferred from FPC Beaumont to RRC Dallas as of March 3rd of this year.
- As of June 15th, I’ve rotated back to the free world. Wanna interview me about it? Email me (see some of those interviews here).
- Email me: email@example.com for those requests.
Subscribe to my substack
All our content has transitioned to our Substack. To continue to get my missives, sign up below!
Latest Newsletter Missives.
- Who is Aaron Kaplan's puppetmaster? What role does he play in Chokepoint 2.0?
- The American banking system is on fire, and the SEC has chosen to attempt to cripple crypto on and off-ramps. Meanwhile, the industry keeps building. Why do you think that is?
- First Look: Comprehensive Summary of the SEC vs. Coinbase case and the Next Chapter of Chokepoint 2.0ANOTHER special edition of the newsletter, this time looking at the next lawsuit on Gensler's list, the one against Coinbase.
- A special edition of the newsletter, entirely devoted to the new SEC suit against Binance, CZ and related parties.
- From notorious scams to the wild world of meme coins and high-risk degen trading, we trace the transformation of crypto, dissecting the underlying principles, the driving forces, and its meme-y future
- There's clearly an unsettling emergence of bad faith regulations. Is this the new normal for the crypto industry amidst power struggles and control?
- As authorities ramp up efforts to curtail the industry, big names like Robinhood, Phantom, and Google Cloud forge ahead, proving that crypto's decentralized nature is truly unstoppable.
- Announcing a private space for us to converse and connect