#FreeRizzn: I’ve recently been sentenced to 15 months in federal incarceration for selling Bitcoin without a federal license (violation of 18 USC 1960). Learn more about it here in my FAQ or support my cause at FreeRossDAO.
Subscribe to my substack
All our content has transitioned to our Substack. To continue to get my missives, sign up below!
- After helping drive the “crypto crash” Kwon went on the run… he ran so far away.
- The FDIC said that it didn’t ask the buyer of Signature to quit crypto but we know how it is
- Silicon Valley Bank, Silvergate Bank, and Signature Bank, all shut down… anyone else making bets?
- Silvergate may be in financial trouble after delaying government reports…
- Oasis retrieves $225M from the Wormhole hack by exploiting its own network
- The SEC finally caught up with Terra and its founder Do Kwon
- It’s 2023 and the SEC shut down Kraken staking and NYDFS stops Paxos issued BUSD stablecoins
- An introduction to Futarchy and its implications for governance