#FreeRizzn: I’ve recently been sentenced to 15 months in federal incarceration for selling Bitcoin without a federal license (violation of 18 USC 1960). Learn more about it here in my FAQ. I’ve been transferred to RRC Dallas from FPC Beaumont, and have occasional furloughs, and am able to take media requests at this time. Email me for details.
Subscribe to my substack
All our content has transitioned to our Substack. To continue to get my missives, sign up below!
- From notorious scams to the wild world of meme coins and high-risk degen trading, we trace the transformation of crypto, dissecting the underlying principles, the driving forces, and its meme-y future
- There's clearly an unsettling emergence of bad faith regulations. Is this the new normal for the crypto industry amidst power struggles and control?
- As authorities ramp up efforts to curtail the industry, big names like Robinhood, Phantom, and Google Cloud forge ahead, proving that crypto's decentralized nature is truly unstoppable.
- Announcing a private space for us to converse and connect
- Every major social impact DAO from the last couple years that hasn't transitioned to full on-chain governance has seen significant existential threat events.
- Exploring the benefits and drawbacks of regulation from a Crypto-Anarchist perspective. Spoiler alert: I don't see a ton of benefits.
- While I tapped out last week's editorial, the government decided that enough wasn't enough and needed to expand the war on innovation to new battlefronts. This week missive runs down the new list.
- It's no longer a theoretical war on crypto; regulatory crackdowns have reached epic proportions