#FreeRizzn: I’ve recently been sentenced to 15 months in federal incarceration for selling Bitcoin without a federal license (violation of 18 USC 1960). Learn more about it here in my FAQ or support my cause at FreeRossDAO.
Subscribe to my substackAll our content has transitioned to our Substack. To continue to get my missives, sign up below!
- The recent enforcement action of the CFTC against bZeroX and Ooki DAO may only be the beginning
- Ethereum’s proof of stake model could make it vulnerable to censorship because of centralization
- First they mock you, then they fight you, then they join you
- NFT tickets extend event memorabilia to a lot more than simple stubs
- Blockchain is the peanut butter to social media’s chocolate
- Sanctions against crypto mixer Tornado Cash have caused repercussions in the community
- Chilling repercussions for the crypto industry after Tornado Cash targeted
- Riot blockchain paused during the heatwave and still made bank